Summer chic.


I knew that the denim shorts are the basic item for Summer,

But I've never had a shabby shorts before I bought this one!

Adore every detail!!



Combine denim shorts with printed silk top.

The blouse full of little Eiffel Tower pattern.

I love blue,It's such a great color to match any colors.



 Wore a thin leather belt with golden buckle.

This is a trick to make your waist looking thinner and chic.


Used my striped scarf as a head band.




OUTFIT INFO:

PRINTED BLOUSE:A LITTLE SHOP IN TAIPEI.

DENIM SHORTS:ZARA.

WHITE HEELED SANDALS:A LITTLE SHOP IN TAIPEI.


White simple Heeled Sandals are best partner in summer.

That look good with any style and any clothes!!

I'm ready for Summer,How about you?


And Please HYPE my look,If you like it.

Every hype means A LOT to me!!!




0 意見:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Follow Jam on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates