Be cool?Don't be cool?


Can you believe this jacket is my first camo item!!!!!!!

I don't know why.

Even myself can’t believe that,HAHAHA

Sometimes,just because the design I don't like.

Anyway,I finally got my first one camo jacket!!! 


OUTFIT INFO:

CAMO JACKET:ZARA BOY.

SWEATSHIRT:UNIQLO.

KNIT SKIRT:A LITTLE SHOP IN TAIPEI.

Chose the green classic sweatshirt inside.

I think the simple solid color won't be wrong for the very first try.


Bottom is a lovely gray knit skirt.

This item don't make my camo style too mannish.



I used the hounds-tooth check tights.

It match with my boots,and add some vintage feel into this look.

You can see more detail on my youtube:




Hope you all enjoy it:)

Please HYPE my look,If you like it.

Every hype means A LOT to me!!!


Yes!PLEASE! 



Follow on Bloglovin

1 意見:

 

Total Pageviews

Follow Jam on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates