I would like a cup of blue.


Whole of last month was crazy busy.

My photograph-work for a recipe book is almost done.

I actually posted this outfit in a week ago on LOOKBOO.nu,

But had free time to wrote it until today!



OUTFIT INFO:

HAT:ZARA KID.

DENIM SHIRT:MANGO.

POLKA DOT FOIL PRINT TOP:A LITTLE SHOP IN TAIPEI.

SKIRT:A LITTLE SHOP IN TAIPEI.

WATCH:CITIZEN.

BAG:VINTAGE.

TIGHTS:UNIQLO.


Gave this outfit a "blue" subject,

And started searching my every blue items.

Try to be chic and character both.


I chose my denim shirt with a polka dot foil Print top,

Combined them together to made this look more fantastic.


Bottom is a gray skirt with a blue leather belt.

Love these detail so much<3


The boots are my favorite!!!

I think maybe the shoes designer is a Peter Pan fan:P


Hope you all enjoy it:)

Please Hype my look,If you like it.

Every hype means A LOT to me!!!Yes!PLEASE!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 意見:

 

Total Pageviews

Follow Jam on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates