The Secret Garden.


Found out this Secret Garden someday.

A quiet place which full of peace.I enjoyed that day deeply.

Wanna share that day's outfit with you.


I dressed a dramatic vertical striped top.

The pattern of that top can make you look thinner.

just likes same reason as the boyfriend jeans or over size shirt!  


Gave the outfit some vibrant colors.

Purple skinny pants,yellow bag and green boots 

Which perfect a casual day,but let the look still lovely.


I think the top's shape is a little bit princess.


Every items are all from a little shop in my city 

which dose not belong any brand.

Hope you all like it:)  

Please HYPE my look,If you like it.

Every hype means A LOT to me!!!



1 意見:

 

Total Pageviews

Follow Jam on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates